* Fixed some emulation bugs with the PC Engine emulator.
* Fixed SSG-EG emulation on FM chips (thanks genatari for the reports and Aaron Giles for fixing the emu)
* New Game Boy ROM Exporter by pegmode!
* Ctrl/Cmd + Mouse wheel now works on sliders too.
* Added Jack support on Linux.
* Fixed a DC offset issue while muting FM6 channel on SEGA Genesis.
* Fixed vumeter on Genesis FM6 channel while on samples mode.
* Now the select area is visible while playing the song if follow mode is set to off.
* Fixed stereo output on Genesis FM6 channel while on samples mode.
* Fixed a crash that could occur while using the internal file dialog.
* Fixed not working EFxx effect on Arcade system.
* Fixed not showing the dirty * when editing an instrument.
* Per system frequency bounds to EFxx effect.
* SSG-EG checkbox will now reset when instrument is replaced.
* Now you can tweak the ui scale while on touch mode and the selected value will be properly persisted trough sessions.
* Fixed a theme reset bug while using multiple defle instances.
* Fixed interpolation and removed the low pass filter.
* Fixed 8 bits wav samples playback.
* And more...