ANDROID: Better performance and less latency, switched to 48khz for audio output.
- ANDROID: Improved file association of .dmf files.
- On screen piano key press color is now relative to the channel volume.
- Touch: Increased max UI scale limit to 5 (previously on 2).
- Touch: Better support for devices with round edges and notch.
- Touch: While changing UI Scale the main menu will be transparent in order to see better how the UI will end up.
- Fix a bug while using pitch commands on sample channels.
- Added support for Start (0xFA) and Stop (0xFC) MIDI signals.
- Better mix of volume commands (tremolos, Axy, etc) with macros.
- If a ROM export fails an information dialog will appear explaining what went wrong.
- Now the integrated file dialog can see .DMF files correctly (uppercase extension)
- Fixed emulation of SID 6581 combined waveforms.
- Desktop: The screensaver of your PC will be shown when the app is running.
- Update to SDL 2.0.16.
- New demo songs by HeavyViper (NES/nouroblade, NES/starrysky), Delek (Arcade/bicolored), Joshi (Arcade/star_light_squares), Ygor G (Genesis/marble_zone) and Crisps (C64/office_loader)
- Bug fixes.
DefleMask 1.0.10 (Windows) 14 MB
Sep 16, 2021