* Now you can edit everything on the fly, even if defle is playing. You can add new notes to the patterns, edit instruments, edit envelopes, etc; and the tracker will react to the changes instantly.
* Fix MIDI input velocity behavior.
* Fix a bug in transition on noise and samples on PCE.
* Now the open instrument/sample/wavetable dialog will stay on front so you can test the files faster. [Windows only]
* Fix a notes preview bug with some FM instruments.
* Better balance between FM and PSG on Genesis.
* Fix some flickering when playing from cursor (Shift+Enter)
* You can hold Play on touch/mobile to play from cursor!
* UI Scale is now available also con desktop UI.
* You can invert the scrolling/drag direction of the touch mode on Options.
* Fix LFO speed on some FM chips.
* Fix range on arpeggio macro while pasting new data.
* Fix an YM2151 operators attack emulation bug.
* Fix an YM2151 LFO bug that was causing some instruments to be detuned.
* Instrument editor window can be resized now.
* Fix a case of save state corruption on backup module.
* Fix Game Boy hardware export LCD bug.
* Fix timing issues during playback and on .wav export.
* Fix not asking for overwrite if you drag & drop a file from the OS file browser to the tracker.
* Fix not showing an error when a .wav sample depth doesn't match what the tracker expects.
* Fix interpolation when using empty rows or using equal numbers.
* New demo songs by Raijin, Crisps, Adesyndicat, Michirin and CreeperPrinz! Thanks guys!