* Fix a crash while using a very large display or a small UI scale value.
* New .wav exporter with loop count selector and multi channel export, that can automatically output one wav per channel and is also a lot faster than before.
* Now you can do Ctrl/Cmd+Click on Knobs/Sliders to directly edit the value (also works on the pattern matrix if you didn't know)
* Fix more FM SSG-EG issues, we are getting closer and closer to HW.
* Tweak the skin and font system for better looks
* Fix PCE noise emulation.
* Cloning of previous patterns can be done with Shift+Click (instead of Ctrl+Click which was recently taken to edit values)
* Fix a bug where notes were triggered incorrectly on FM chips.
* Fix FM operators order 1 2 3 4 instead of 1 3 2 4 (now can be read from left to right instead of top to bottom)
* Fix flipped interaction with Ctrl/Cmd+mouse wheel on vertical sliders
* Fix case-sensitivity on some extensions (noticed on tfi instruments)
* Fix crashes while exporting ROMs (particularly on C64)
* Fix some MIDI misbehaviour due to hardcoded mappings
* Fix not triggering notes on C64 while doing a wave macro.
* Fix a crash that could occur while switch to/from Neo Geo.
* Fix channels internal logic while muting on C64.
* Fix empty (invalid) effects affecting the module playback
* Fix crash when closing DefleMask running on the -n/--nogui mode
* Fix module set to modified when saving an instrument/module
* Fix clipboard support (you can now copy/paste notes from a DefleMask instance to another)
* Switch to Roboto Mono for clearer pattern text (from Mononoki)
* General bug fixing (more details on https://deflemask.com/bugs)
* Refresh demo/intro songs. Some were removed and new ones were added. We have have written permission from the musicians to use their modules as demo/intro songs on the tracker, so many thanks to all of you, you're making Defle even better: CrazySoundEngineer, cTrix, Curriculum Crasher, Demick12, djmaximum, Dya, Heavy Viper, jrlepage, littlelamp100, LordHypnos, LukeMcQueen, MegaSparky, MegaSphere (Peter Gover), MrKsoft, NARFNra, NerickSam, Pegmode, Quirby64, Ravancloak, sergeeo, Spoony Bard, SuperJet Spade, Toni Leys, 8bitdude)